Our goal is to empower individuals with autism to live successful and independent lives. Here are a couple of ways to help us spread a nationwide message of awareness and acceptance for autism.
1. Post a Blue Hand to Social Media
- Take an individual or group photo of your blue hand.
- Post it on all your social media accounts: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Use the hashtag #iAcceptAutism.
- Tag us on your Facebook post using, @iAcceptAutism.
- Tag us on your Instagram post, using @breakthrough_autism.
2. Print Our Icon to Post on Social Media
- Save and print the iAccept icon, at right, and take a group or selfie with the icon. (To save, right click and choose "save image".)
- Save the iAccept icon, at right, and post on all your social media outlets! (To save, right click and choose "save image".)
3. Purchase Our Merchanidise and Post to Social Media
- Visit our store and choose your favorite fashionable statement to show support for iAccept Autism.
- Take a photo wearing iAccept Autism gear and post it to social media.
- Remember to use the hashtag #iAcceptAutism.
* A portion of the proceeds, from items sold, will be donated to Disco Dogs, a rescue organization that trains dogs to aide children who are challenged by Autism Spectrum Disorder